OPENING OCTOBER 1ST
New Hours of Operation
7 days a week – 12PM to Midnight
We have put a number of new health and safety measures in place for the safety of our guests, team members, and community. These measures include but are not limited to everything listed below. These are subject to change at the direction of the Elwha River Casino.
Last Updated 3/9/21
- Upon reopening Elwha River Casino will be 100% smoke free.
- Masks will be required for guests, team members, and any vendors who visit the property.
- Before entry a contactless temperature check will ebe conducted on all guests, team members, and vendors. Anyone with a temperature above 100.4 will be sent home.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the property and guests will be encouraged to use them in between games, or any other time they are moving throughout the property.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at all service stations including the Player’s Club, Cashier Stations, and the Security Station.
- Adjustments will be made to the gaming floor to promote appropriate distancing between guests while they game.
- All slot machines will be cleaned on a rigorous schedule with disinfecting wipes also being made available for the convenience of the general public.
- We will be operating at 75% capacity until further notice.
- All slot machines are now turned on and available to play.
- Our hours of operation will be 12:00 pm to Midnight, 7 days a week.
- The River’s Edge Grill will remain temporarily closed at this time.